Includes measuring instructions, pricing & product availability information.
Ready for a quote? Select your shape, color and size and we will email you a quote.
Standard Honeycomb Trapezoid Blinds
Standard Trapezoid Blind Features
- Fully Operable - raises completely to the top of the window.
- All pleats remain horizontal (not fanned).
- Virtually no width, height, slope or angle limitations.
- A color-coordinated valance is provided standard with all standard trapezoid blinds. The valance is designed to cover the sliding headrail, not the material stack.
Non-Standard Trapezoid Blind Diagram
Non-Standard Trapezoid Blind Features
- Fully Operable - compresses to the base of the window.
- Raises and lowers with the loop draw cord and cord cleat.
- Virtually no width or height limitations.
- Fully adjustable to any height, allowing for various light-control options.
- A color-coordinated valance is provided standard with all non-standard trapezoid blinds.